The Landowners of The Equestrian Preserve's mission is to promote and protect our way of life and to maintain our property values. All landowners within the Preserve are eligible and encouraged to join. One landowner, one vote. LOEP will:
- provide unbiased, accurate, and timely communications regarding issues that affect us as landowners;
- exchange information of common interest to our members;
- present a united front in our relationships with the Village Council, other governmental agencies, other organizations and interested equestrians;
- promote legislative and administration actions to protect The Equestrian Preserve and for the benefits of our members;
- deliver quick and accurate answers to your questions regarding anything that affects the Preserve or your property;
- function as an easy-to-access touchstone for Wellington officials who want to know how we feel about important questions that affect us;
- unite landowners within the Preserve.
We are a neutral group with interests only in the preservation of the Equestrian Preserve.
- Stay current on issues effecting your property and projects affecting your enjoyment of that property
- Protect the reasons you chose to live in the Equestrian Preserve
- Provide a clear unified voice and direction to our elected and appointed leaders
Let your voice be heard. Join LOEP either as a Land Owner or as an associate member.
Donations are accepted though not required.
Contact us to...
Find out more about the LOEP
Volunteer for one of the committees
Visit the LOEP office
13860 Wellington Trace, Suite #38 Box 126
Wellington, FL 33414 • 561-904-9494